Thanksgiving Reflections in Kindergarten

Thanksgiving Reflections, graphic organizers and checklists to help K-1 students understand what thankful means.



Like all Kindergarten teachers, my class is on many different levels when it comes to writing.  I wanted to create a Thanksgiving writing set that would allow all my students to reflect with ease, no matter where they are in the writing process.


A preview image of all that is included in the Thanksgiving  Reflections set.


I included checklists, with reasons why both family and friends are important, to help them gather their thoughts.

This allows them to feel more confident when it is time to write.

Next, they can choose from one of three writing templates:

  • This Thanksgiving, I am most thankful for....
  • This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for my family because...
  • This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for my friends because....

 Also included  are two different bulletin board display signs and coloring pages.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments